Welcome to BCSLA
A new approach to Senior Living
British Columbia Seniors Living Association was formed 10 years ago by a group of industry leaders that believed there was not the appropriate representation for the retirement community industry in BC.
Our industry needed to organize so as to reflect the evolving needs and desires of seniors within BC BCSLA was formed with the mission to provide leadership and networking opportunities for all members who are committed to innovation, resident choice and excellence.
- We are an industry in BC that provides seniors with choices.
- We provide today's elderly with amazing opportunities.
- We provide services that allows for more independence and assistance with daily living.
- We offer comfort to ensure peace of mind to residents and their families.
- We offer value and support to its members and their communities.
- We offer a better way of living and a new benchmark in senior living.
- Our communities offer positive social interaction that gives great encouragement, well being and environments that brings out the best in our seniors.
- We are a collection of active professionals who are joined together in our universal commitment to enhance and advance the seniors living industry.
- We are dedicated to serve seniors through out the province, many with varying abilities and requirements, all with the common expectation to be honored and respected.
As the face of BC eldercare continues to evolve, we have a unique and rewarding opportunity to listen and respond to the seniors who we serve! BCSLA works together with Independent and Assisted Living providers to form and strengthen vital resident-responsive communities that foster independence and freedom of choice for seniors with a proactive approach to health and wellness.